Thread: March
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astern View Post
I'd suggest Lawyer-ing up before you say anything to this Dr's office (other than "is he still alive?"). Find out if you have a solid case first.

my 2¢ ,
Anne

And that's worth a lot here. thanks

I didn't call or do anything yet.

I have lots of lawyer friends and know a lot of hired guns...

I sought counsel of a friend and was advised. I choose not to sue, although he assured me we'd win.

I wasn't wanting to sue. I know that don't make sense. I know I could've and probably should've... still bugs me like the dickens.

So not looking to be compensated, but IF I'd sued and IF I'd won, then yeah I'd gladly accepted the award, and rightfully so. I wanted an apology and "Christian" removed from his business name, which legally I've been advised has never been done.

I pick my battles and this is not one I want. To me, there would be no winners here no matter what the outcome, other than compensation. You can win and still be the BIGGEST loser. There would be no apology there. And the business name change...

He definitely caused me to suffer. I want him to know that also; and that, what he said did matter to me "Work hard on your PT. God bless you." I believed. MY BAD!

First pain management doctor, a month later, notes it as: "Again I tell the patient she has TOS." He was a good pain management doctor. I was telling other doctors and therapist I didn't have TOS because Dr P said I didn't have it. I refused their good advise and suffered until Dr G enlightened me. I changed my course of treatment and started making appointments which led me back to injections. I was willing to accept their advice then and started on my road to recovery. I am much much better, as documented by medical records.

Deep now, aren't we?

Still want to get past this. I need a
(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (02-26-2009)