Thread: Bruna's baby!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart Bruna's baby!!!

Hee hee! Here's Bruna's little girl, Lucy. The big black great dane is her buddy. All of their dogs are rescues. In fact, 2 of them from HUA.

And here is the note the owner emailed to me today:

Quote:
Thanks for the pictures of Bruna! She is so beautiful! I remember when we picked up Lucy (Inga), we were just heartbroken to leave Bruna behind. But we can't take them all, can we?

Lucy lives with four other dogs. Halo is our other dachsie and is an HUA alumni. She is almost 9 years old and is a double dapple and was born without eyes. Then there are her three dane siblings. Kai is our old man who just turned 8 years old.....old for a great dane. He and Lucy have an amazing bond.

Then there's Willow; she just turned a year old and she's a total mama's dog but also loves Lucy. Our newest addition is a rescue who is a white great dane now 5.5 months old; she is completely deaf. There's never a dull moment in our house!!!! I'm attaching a few pictures.....

And my very favorite!...

SHAME on the breeder for the double dapple breeding! GRRRR

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-26-2009), BlueMajo (02-25-2009), braingonebad (02-27-2009), DM (02-26-2009), jaded2nite (02-26-2009), Kitty (02-26-2009), mrsD (02-25-2009), Vowel Lady (02-25-2009)