View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 08:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

should of explained huh lol
ok he goes to other counrties ie great britain and france canada and even cuba . when he was in these countries he went to the hospital in those countries and asked what were the cost for most treatments and even surgical treatments. there is not any cost for medical treatments that he showed in france. and even if you are pregnant and after deliver of your child the GOVERNMENT sends a person to your house to help you with chores around the house so that you can rest.

the government also will pay for time off after a major illness algon side your employer so that you can rest and get well. in america this is not even heard of. i have state medicaide and still have problems with them paying for certain blocks that i need or certain meds can you belive that they wont pay for erthromaycin at all . also alot fo universitys are free of charge and this a hugh thing for me with small child and the rising cost of state university. i know here that in the last 10 yrs that the cost of college for state has raised at least 10-15% a year.

i guess that is about it. i was thinking how nice it would be for us that is sick chronically how nice it would be not to be turned away and treated like a human being , and not have debt out of our ears for medical expenses

-carrie
angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote