Old 02-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Hi BlueMajo,

Have the problems with your stomach ever been diagnosed as anything specific? Have you had a Gastric Emptying Study done?

Also have you had your Vit B 12 tested and do you have a good high number? The thousands of little nails in fingers and toes can be due to B12 deficiency.

When you say you have had abnormal sweating "all your life", did that preceed all your other Fibro symptoms? It is interesting, but perhaps we do have some aspects of this condition in a mild form for years before the actual onset of the full blown symptoms. As I look back over my life I am wondering about that!

Sorry about all the questions!

Megan
Hey Megan !!!

Well, about my stomach, I used to suffer of constipation... After 25 years, when I was diagnosed with fibro and was given Lyrica and Omegas 3 and 6, my constipation problems have been solved
Also, I suffer of bad gasthritis since I was like 16, so... hum, my stomach hurts badly some days...
I have never had the Gastric Emptying Study you mentioned... I actually doesnt know what is it about... hehe

Im taking B complex pills right now actually and they have helped A LOT with all my neuropathy matters... just my burning feet bothering these days My doctor never checked my B12 levels, but after listening to all my symptoms, aches, pain and complains he gave me vitamin B and Zinc immediately.

Yeah... the sweating (with the constipation) seem to be my first fibro symptoms... since I was born probably... Im sure we have some minor symptoms nobody (not even us realise) since we are born and later on is when we "dicover" we have fibro...
I remember when I started reading about fibro... I was like "I have that sympton, and that one... and that one... plus that one too.. etc, etc..." LOL It was like I never realised my weird symptons were actually symptons... !!! if you know what I mean... I was used to sleep badly... waking up every 2 hours.. and never having a deep sleep, etc... and as I was so used to that, I almost thought it was normal, until I read it was part of my fibro...

BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (03-17-2009), warbelsnap (02-28-2009)