View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I just thought of another "RSD Life-Saver"! I LOVE Crocs and my Ugg Boots!!! They are the only shoes that I can stand to wear because of how sensitive my foot is!!

Before I got RSD, I thought the Crocs were sooo ugly and I would never be seen in them but they are really comfortable and I have realised that with RSD, comfort HAS to come first before fashion!!!!

I love my Ugg Boots also. I have a pair in brown and black and plan on getting some more when we go to Vegas as I have heard they are a lot cheaper there than they are in the UK. The Ugg's are sooo comfortable and really soft as they are made from sheepskin. It's a bit of a nightmare trying to get them off and on because my RSD leg is rotated out to the side but other than that, I love them!!!

I can only stand to wear shoes for about 2-3 hours at the most because of the hypersensitivity and I CAN'T wear pumps or anything else like that as they are too painful for me so the Uggs and Crocs have been really good for me!!!!
DejaVu (09-09-2015), full_moons_of_hope (07-06-2019), MominPainRSD (02-26-2009), vintagewine (05-29-2015)