View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:52 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart Dear Mari

I get frustrated and overwhelmed very easily when i'm tired.

I don't have the inner resources to cope with much i think is why.

If you really need to deal with areas of mess, if those are bothering you.... it sounds like you are dealing with piles. my thought is approach it with the top-of-pile only approach. at any given time, only deal with a single item. whatever item is on top of the pile. after that you can walk away. of course, nothing prevents you, if you wish, from repeating the process, with whatever the "new" item is on top of the pile. but as a goal i mean... perhaps you could not think in terms of piles, and only think in terms of "top-item-of-a-pile" at any given time, as a complete task. and if you are so tired, walking away after one item is good. you might come back days later or hours later and do the next one. but ifyou can manage this strategy... in a few weeks, your piles will be noticeably smaller and the sense of overwhelm will be smaller with them, the moment you realize you have made a difference.

Sleeping rebuilds us.

I hope you can get some restful sleep, in sufficient quantity to feel better, soon. even if it's not regular in a time-of-day sense, i hope you can get some regularly in a frequency sense.

I feel for you having trouble with sleep. that is the pits. and with no juicy cherries around them either!!!

hang in there.

~ waves ~