View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning all!

Roz, I do have an herbal tea in the evening and it has chamomile in it, it's called Dreamland. I have only a little caffeine from green tea in the mornings. I'm thinking of stopping that but I keep reading the caffeine in green tea is not a bad caffeine, if there is such a thing?

I do sleep better after a hot bath with epson salts and yesterday I added a couple of drops of lavender oil to the water. Then I put a drop on my pillow. That was heaven!

I went to my local health store yesterday and the lady there suggested that I take a tablespoon of liquid calcium and magnesium just before bedtime. This makes sense to me as I had read that this can be helpful for sleep so I bought some and tried it last night. I slept like a rock but I also took my normal dose of oxazapam. I guess I'm afraid to go without it but will have to try to ween off it again. Lori, perhaps I will increase the melatonin and see how that works. I too love the body pillow. I like the idea of playing some relaxation cd's and will give that a try too.

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences, thoughts and suggestions, you are all so caring and helpful.

Warm wishes for a great day.

MsL.
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote