View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ali and all,
I cannot remember......do you have the pain sensations on the bottoms of your feet as well??? I am in SO much pain trying to walk even in 1 inch thick cushy slippers....I cannot bear to put any weight on my soles. The bottoms of my feet hurt to touch, but INTENSELY so to bear weight on them. I really am desperate to find some shoes I can wear outside for when I must go out......We tried buying me the shoe inserts to add cushion but those just made my shoes tighter and they don't work for me. I am willing to try about anything at this point.

How do you all deal with the bottoms of your feet hurting??? Do you still force yourself to walk through the pain?? My instinct is to get OFF my feet when they hurt this badly, but they still hurt regardless, though not as badly. I am trying so hard to stay mobile......I am getting to the point where I cannot bear the pain to do so. The last injections I had on Monday seem to have made me WORSE.

My RSD has definitely spread to my palms as well......they are scorching hot to touch always and red. They constantly feel like they're burning......It is so hard to get comfortable to sleep. I keep trying to put them palm down on the cold sheets to soothe them.....it is kind of awkward to sleep that way and I'm always in search for a new cold spot!!

Any "lifesavers" for the above mentioned would be SO appreciated!! Thanks all!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (02-26-2009), bluekrikit (12-27-2015), DejaVu (09-09-2015), full_moons_of_hope (07-06-2019)