View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

"Most people who commit suicide have a mental disorder - anorexia, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder are the most common, but an elevated suicide risk is part and parcel of many of the others, too. People who kill themselves also generally feel deeply depressed and hopeless at the time."

Yes.... I remember that the 2 times I was really close to kill myself was because I was feeling deeply depressed and hopeless...

Im sure there is something in my brain too, like low serotonin, that sort of made me feel "out of my mind" and for seconds forget that I have a mom who loves me, a dad.. two dogs that need me... Is like my mind was blocked and the only thing I had was bad and sad thoughts like "Im alone... nobody cares about me... I dont have friends... Everything I do is wrong.... I have nothing... I have nobody.... I hate myself" Even when as like I mentioned, I do have at least, my mom...

I dont know... it's just weird... I remember that I wanted to die but suddenly started to think about my past and God... so, I started crying and feel sorry for me... Then, I decided I just should try to sleep and forget about trying to kill me...

Is like my brain "disconnected" from reality and all I wanted was to die but I was like in a schock... dont know... weird.

BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-26-2009), barbo (02-27-2009), Burntmarshmallow (03-05-2009), Curious (03-05-2009), DMACK (03-01-2009), Doody (02-26-2009), Nik-key (02-27-2009), SandyC (02-26-2009), who moi (03-05-2009)