Old 02-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Thank you.

Hi,

My sleep changed a few months ago.
I can no longer count on sleeping straight through on weekends for example to "catch up." I know that catching up like that is not recommended but it has been part of my survival -- to catch up on one or two days during the week and then again on the weekends.

This week I have been getting about 5 hours a day/ night (go to bed around 5:00 am most nights).
If I wake up at 10:00 I am in trouble the rest of the day.

On the weekends I can nap. These naps are not restful or restorative.

I like the idea of picking up one thing from a pile.
The problem is that I need a place to put it. I don't have places that things can go -- except for clothes which could get hung up. That's an amazing concept -- to think of clothes going in a closet.

Nothing I wear is in the closet because if I wear it once I think of it as dirty and do not want to hang it up with clean clothes. Maybe I need two closets.
1. one for clean clothes
2. one for clothes I have worn once or twice and do not need to be sent through laundry just to look worn out soon.

Maybe instead of dealing with the top of the top of the pile, I can deal with the side of the pile. On rare occassion, when I have handled this cleaning business, I have done about an 8 step process. The first steps are to kind of organize everything on the floor and keep it on the floor. At least it is in recognizeable piles by type on the floor. This could take quite a big of time over weeks but it would be a start.

M.

Last edited by Mari; 02-27-2009 at 03:53 AM. Reason: too long