View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 04:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

No joke. I was stoked to find out I had MG considering the alternatives..not that this is any walk in the park, but from what I had read and the little I had experienced with the alternatives...I was actually OK with it. I was eventually told it was an arachnoid cyst, his name is George and he's in my temporal lobe, lol. Feel like I had to name it!

Yeah, I started taking my meds again. It's just confusing for me. During the week I feel exhausted all the time, I go home, eat, and just fall asleep(or lay down) most days. During those times I take 3-5 60mg mestinon a day. But, this weekend I was able to rebuild half of my fence and I hadn't taken any meds at all....It's just really confusing me because it doesn't make any sense at all. Sometimes I feel awful and other times I feel like I could jog a mile....frustrating and so confusing : /

My doc is considering steroids or Imuran for me later this year if I continue to convert, so we'll see(she's pretty sure I'm in the process right now). She says I'll be a lot easier to treat when that happens, so this year should have a lot in store for me
Gdbyrd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote