View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 04:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks so much Ali!! Yes.....this is a TERRIBLE pain day. It is my 10th wedding anniversary, too!! I don't even feel like celebrating . I am on Zanaflex in the evening.....it was making me SO sleepy to take it twice a day that I cut it back to once, but I may increase it anyway to try to get through this flare. I'd rather be asleep than awake and in this much pain.

They took me off of Lyrica and put me on Cymbalta. It seemed to be working GREAT until my injections on Monday. Now I am worse than ever, and I'm on the maximum dose. I hope this is just due to the weather change (it's raining) and that I wil feel better soon. This is as bad as my pain has gotten so far. The pain pills aren't even working......barely taking the edge off.

You are so right.....it is hard to find the balance between too much and not enough. Some of my pain is delayed......I don't know until it's too late that I've overdone it. I am determined to stay as mobile as I can be. I have four kids.....too much to do to give up!!

Thanks so much for writing. You are such a sweetie and we are all so blessed to have you in our group!!! Are you in Vegas yet??? Weren't you supposed to travel yesterday??? If so, how did it go???? If I lived anywhere near there, I would drive over just to meet you!! Take care of yourself and keep us posted on your trip!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluekrikit (11-05-2014), dd in pain (08-08-2011), DejaVu (09-09-2015), full_moons_of_hope (07-06-2019)