View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 06:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahmax View Post
My 8 yrs old sons has all the signs for TS. If we trace back all the things we thought were silly habits,it would be about 2 years now. 2 weeks ago when his neck tic was going crazy I realized this is not a habit something else is going on. I started research and am positive it is TS. Dr app isnt until March 11, with nero. His ped said seeing a nero would be best.

My husband and I decided it would not hurt to start a GF diet meanwhile especailly since he has the worst diet in the house. We've already seen big changes in him and its only been a week. He has stopped stuttering and his neck tic is not happening as often (maybe 10 times a day vs 30) that was yesterday.

My questions. did anyone elses child have severe headaches and vomiting?

I know a child diagnosed with Tourettes. She did have severe headaches and vomiting. She had yet another neurological condition - migraines. Look into pediatric migraines and CoQ10 because migraines increase risk for stroke. BTW - she does have a problem with gluten as well. You may want to look at www.enterolab.com and www.greatplainslaboratory.com you might also wish to get him on anti-candidal and probiotics.
Jaspar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kahmax (02-26-2009)