View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:32 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Neuro app't today

Exam was so negative that we talked more of my other health issues, psoriasis and cancer. She couldn't believe the deligence of the radiologist that read my MRI last fall. It was ordered of my R hip, reason being pain. Nothing found wrong in the hip but he did discover my endometrial cancer! So when I had my total hysterectomy i didn't have to have any other treatment. Well at least not yet. I will have every 4 month exams for a year to make sure. I told her about my sisters breast cancer and then having the MRSA infection after surgry. So she told me about this BRCA 1 and 2 that my sister should be checked for. If hers is positive then the rest of us females should be checked also. She usually is a very quiet person but was very talkative today. She even referred me to a local health food store for supplements for my psoriasis.

She did say that with our terrible family room distaster and remodel last fall, surgery, my sisters surgery/chemo, Thanksgiving and Christmas at our house then our terrible ice storms with most people without electricity for at least a week and I am still as stable as last year that I am doing very well!!!!
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DM (02-27-2009), FinLady (02-27-2009), NurseNancy (02-27-2009), SallyC (02-27-2009)