View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 08:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Originally Posted by Debby
Mslday,
ohhhhhhhhhh me toooooooooooooooo!!!! I hate even the refridgerater isles any time of the year *LOL* I forgot & wore sandles one day last summer & I ended up outside with my feet in the sun to warm up. I live in California & it was blazing [color="Red"]HOTCOLOR] that day too, I am talking in the high 90's. But my poor feet & ankles were so feeling so cold. And sometimes I have noticed that when touched by say my husband, my ankles that is *LOL* he says they only feel a bit cool. To me they feel freezing cold.........go figure. All I know what my brain actually is telling me & the temperature they truly are rarely are the same........

DebbyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslday View Post
I'm sorry you have that too. For me it is like a deep bone burning cold pain. My dr. measured the temperature in my foot with a special tool and it was definately lower than my other foot. Funny my husband says the same thing...LOL

MsL
Debby & MSL:

I can really relate. My daughter lives in Miami and I look forward to visiting - not only to see her, but to put my foot in the hot hot sun, or maybe bury it in the blazing hot sand on a beach. Funny thing is, though, that it is only my right foot. The left one is extra-warm. Sometimes I try to "equalize" the temperatures by holding them together but I can't find a comfortable position.

I wait until the very end of my grocery trip and then rush through the refrigerator/freezer section of the grocery store. I have a very careful list and pretty much have the layout memorized, so I know exactly where to find things. LOL

My wife also says my foot is just a little cool, not cold. Go figure.

Mike
bassman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015), MominPainRSD (02-27-2009)