View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face Hi Abbie

Dear Abbie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to check in with us.

The med changes sound good.... overall. 500mg seroquel is decent. I took 600 for dysphoria & mania... plus a benzo in equivalent potency to what you are taking. however i also had sublingual lorazepam PRN for acute anxiety/panic attacks. Also, that is a real high dose of Cymbalta. i can't figure how you would have been scripted an even HIGHER dose!!! Scary.

from RxList - Cymbalta
(Select page 2 - Dosage and Administration - from the page menu)
Quote:
Major Depressive Disorder

Cymbalta should be administered at a total dose of 40 mg/day (given as 20 mg BID) to 60 mg/day (given either once a day or as 30 mg BID) without regard to meals. There is no evidence that doses greater than 60 mg/day confer any additional benefits.
but that stuff is activating.... lets see how you do and what the new pdoc says. i do hope you like him. ordinarily i would say what a time to be switching pdocs but perhaps it is a good thing everything considered.

i am glad you will be seeing your T. don't worry about not having called, you have enough to deal with than worry about having been too anxious to do something. if you get the whim, go ahead and call. but i am glad you will see her monday as well as the new pdoc.

hang in there!

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-27-2009)