View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 10:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Several Pain and not feeling well

I currently have a stent in the LAD. IT was placed there in 2003. I am currently taking the following medications: Levoxyl 75 MG, Topeeral 50 MG, Enalapril 5MG, Protonix 40 MG, ASA 325 daily, CQ10 150 MG, Lovaza (omega-3-acid ethyl esters) 1GM 2 tablits a day.

1st problem, I feel like I want to passout several times a day. My blood pressure has been a little high lately 130-150 over 90-110. I just feel like **** all of the time.

2nd problem. 4 weeks ago I started having problems in my left elbow and down to my wrist, My doctor
thought it may be tennis elbow and gave me a cortasom shot, all it did was give me a headach and some relife 3 day later but the pain is back with a vengance and now I am starting to get the same pain in my right arm. I place an arm band above the elbow and it help more then as if I had it on my for arm. If I hold my arm at a 45 degee angle for any period of time I suffer a lot of pain trying to strighten it out and that is with either arm. Now my neck is starting to get stiff and I feel exhusted all of the time. Seems I have to sleep a lot more.

3rd. Yester day just about 15 minutes after eating a poptart I was relaxing to kicked my feet and legs level with my stomch. All of a sudden I got this really bad pain and just to the right of my stearnum where ti gullblater resides I had a big bulg appear I mean lietely pop out of my stomuch about a 1/2inch high and about the size of a baseball. I quickly sat up and the pain started to reside and wend doen after about 5 min. I have told my doctor that everyonce in a while when I dring something the liquid will get stuck and I can make it bounce and sound like waves for about 2 to 3 day. When this happens I always have pain and feel sick.
markslater88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote