View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 11:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how nice it is to see our dear BF wonder...

I wonder why it is that sensitive people tend to heap the guilt upon themselves

I wonder if Alffe is on a big jet plane (((hugs)))

I wonder if our dear Scrabble is better (((hugs)))

I wonder how much I am missing not being able to go to the mountains today with my family I wonder about how it is when you tell someone you have level 8-9 pain but because you have learned how to be civil anyway, they don't get it. Then when you tell them to keep cranking up that machine because you want some pain relief, they just look at you kind of puzzled and say, "You're in a lot of pain, aren't you?" I thought I just told them that.

I wonder how those who have chronic pain will understand

I wonder if my back will get better without having to have another surgery, I am sure praying for that.

I wonder if I can leave a big for all my special friends here, and let you all know that I am always holding each and every one of you even when I am not able to wonder and post here, I am still wondering in my heart

I wonder how nice it is to have this little acer to help me keep in touch, but it won't let me push thank you buttons without bringing up a pop-up telling me that I am trying to access a private page

I wonder if I can let you all know I have heard from our dear BJ and ask for continued prayers. ssss

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (02-28-2009), Doody (02-28-2009), Nik-key (03-05-2009), pono (02-28-2009), ~scrabble (02-28-2009)