View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Piatkowski View Post
Can you tell me if the Dr. will help with the pain, what does he do? My wife was diagonsed with crps or rsd, after going thru intense pain for the last ten months, She had three nerve blocks that did nothing at all? I can go on and on, but for now, What does Dr. Hashmi do for this? Should we see him? We live on the sw coast of Florida. Please respond. Thanks Tom Piatkowski
Hi I have not seen him but came to Fl for the winter and have been researching doctors. I think he is a neuro and pain doctor. I have not called that office but did call Dr Kirkpatrick who does the kentamine op infusions and blocks. I would call the office of Dr Hashmi and see what services he does and ask any ?'s you have. I have seen a couple different PM doctors in a few states and am possibly going to do a scs but with my search for help I have gotten a range of different things they felt I should do. It seems a lot to do with what that doctor specializes in. I wish I could be more help but if you want you can email me or your wife can too.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote