View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 01:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Yes it does!

It DOES give the illusion of cleavage - love it!!!!! LOL

MY SIL (who is built like a brick house) commented on that days after my surgery - I just laughed and laughed!

Next week is my IV IG - I am happy, but still get alittle bit freaked out by the whole thing - you'd think that after 35 of them (meaning 7 different treatments @ 5 days each) I would be immune, but the needles still scare me just a bit - dumb, huh? But it does feel so good! And I need take cae of my fellas, so I am packing all of my "goodies" for the hospital......I bring a big carry on with my books/magazines, my computer, etc - after all, who wants to be bored? Plus, I bring my pillows and covers...the nurses are so great! They store all of my stuff for me........and the best part is that I will be HOME when Devon gets here - with his food waiting for him......It has been so had on him............He is 16 but is my baby........

Take care everyone!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ras1256 View Post
Yes the thymectomy scar isn't too bad, especially compared to those from my neck surgeries! The thymectomy just makes it look like I have some cleavage!

You girls have a great night - Talk to you soon!