View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi again Mari

oooops, we crossposted. didn't see your last 2 posts. back from dinner now... refreshed page and VOILA'! more crocuses another lovely picture post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Hello,
9 hours of sleep.
I'm mostly rested but not awake yet. Hubby is back from the gym and boiling some potatoes for me.
9 hours that's great! yeeehaaaaw!!!! i'm sooo glad you finally got some good rest. I wish you many restorative repeats! Goooood hubby, cooking for you! Niiiiice hubby.... that's treatin' our Mari right!

Quote:
I tried to follow a Miss. Marple story on PBS the other night and got bored because I had no idea what is going on. Poirot is probably more fun to watch -- can't remember a movie -- just read the books when I was a kid.
ROFL, i do like Poirot better than Miss Marple, although i will occasionally watch a Miss M., i too have been known to "abandon the scene of the tv." Poirot is more dynamic. also cute/funny. that's neat that you read them when you were a kid.

Quote:
I wish that you could take your zoloft too -- or, better, something that will give you the effect that you want from zoloft.
gosh Mari, you read my brain! indeed zoloft would just make me agitated or irritable... i am not really depressed... don't need zoloft... just want out of this ... this ... whatever it is. anyway thanks!

Quote:
we saw Branford Marsalis
Coooooooooooool! I saw him on TV or heard a CD or something ... many years back now... (almost bought a CD of his stuff but $$$ issues). anyway, loved what little i heard. some ppl don't "get it" .

~ waves ~ off to do something braindead for a while lol.