View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 02:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default That's great

I'm so glad they're better.

You know last night wasn't too bad. I was weak, but not my worst. Today though I haven't been able to do anything. I'm just too weak to do anything. Anytime I get up it gets harder to breath. As long as I sit I'm okay.

I didn't get to do the overnight oximetry test last night. My doc wants my husband to take my blood pressure when I'm having a very hard time breathing and do the test that night. I'm sure tonight will be the night with how I'm feeling right now.

That's so great that the nurses are so good to you at the hospital, it makes things much easier. It's not silly to be afraid of needles. I have to give myself a shot three times a week (for just over a year now) and I still can't handle the sight of a needle puncturing skin. It makes me sick to my stomach. I can't even stand to see it on TV.

It's funny I'm deficient on vitamin D so they say I should be in the sun more, but the sun sucks my energy in less than five minutes. I can literally feel the energy drain from me. I hope you get to enjoy a few minutes without that effect.

I'm sure you're getting excited to go get more energy again. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Kristie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Hello! How are you today? I am feeling sassy! Devon and Mike are both better - thank God! Devon had a terrible sinus infection that was affecting his eye - really weird and Mike had a virus...........

Sounds like you had a full night! Isn't it amazing what we took for granted b/4? Who would have though it? I know I am totally excited when I get all if my usual stuff done, but it does give as a better appreciation of life.......sigh

It's funny, but I wasn't worried about my scar either. My Gram had a heart transplant back in 87 and after that, little things like scars didn't bother me.....my hubby and son were more worried about it then I was........No idea why!

IT is so beautiful here today! THe weather couldn't be more perfect! I'm going to try and get a few minutes sun........hehe!

Take care!
Erin
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote