View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 12:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default fa la la la la la

I wonder if Alffe saw my PM and will forgive me for taking so long to thank you for the awesome photos!!!

I wonder if Julie knows it is perfectly normal to drive behind or alongside or wherever you need to drive or go to make sure your child is safe... (((HUGE HUGS TO A WONDERFUL MOM!!!))))...!!!

I wonder if Kimmie has a new roommate yet... and why on earth her landlord would ask for a desposit now!!! good grief... the nerve... I don't think you shoud have to do it Kimmie... hope you check into it...

I wonder if I have bored you all silly with all my responses tonight...

I wonder why I've not had the time to post here...

I wonder if I will get the new job I applied for... or whether the job I have will work out okay...

I wonder how sister Sparkle is dealing with the death of her friends' two sons .....

I wonder at how georgeous dear Oscar-doody is... and what a pleasure he must bring to our dear Doody!

I wonder about the Ducky too... and LPP??? my little butterfly.... where fore art thou???

I wonder if Scrabbley has stopped boiling her water... I finally have!

And speaking of water.... I wonder if dear Lara knows we all understand the water worries of her country... our city went into a panic when our water was contaminated from floods...

I wonder at how cool it was to see a photo of Curious, our chocolate friend, and her beautiful daughter!

I wonder if Jingle knows the song I sing whenever I see her name... jingle jingle jingle jingle jingle... be a santa, jolly santa... happy santa... give yourself a merry christmas...

Blah... I wonder why christmas brings out the nostalgia in all of us... (((Feelingoofy))))

I wonder when I will ever see Derek again...... my son.......

xoxo
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote