View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 06:49 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #174

I wonder how far this wonder thread will get without Ms. Alffe.

Wait, I wonder if they took the laptop with them.

Wait! I wonder that if they did take the laptop with them, we can't be naughty and have a party while she's gone.

I wonder about all the other babies Bruna must have had in the puppy mill. I have no idea.

I wonder if Amalie's family (Bruna's sister) will respond that it's okay to contact them.

I wonder how our sweet BJ and Nikki are doing today.

I wonder that I understand what Mistiis and GmaSue were talking about at the end of our wonders in 173. I'm surprised my mom is so understanding to the point she's really studied about fibro and the mysterious stuff that goes with it.

I wonder that it's nice that she asks me how I'm feeling today and I can say to her that I'm pretty sore and give her a # on the 1-10 scale and she understands. (Pretty amazing for my mom, you'd have to know her, LOL)

I wonder who keeps peeing on the corner of my bed!!!! GRRRRR! Could be 1 of 4 cats or 1 of 1 doggie. NO it's not me, ROFL!

I wonder if you know that everyone here crosses my mind each day and that I say a little prayer for all.

I wonder that every time I hear an Abba song (most especially since Dancing Queen seems to play quite a bit) I always think of Jessie Sue.

I wonder how nice it is to see our friends from other forums pop in here from time to time.

I wonder if Moi knows I think of his sweet cheeks often. (Mrs. Moi isn't looking, is she!?)

I wonder if you've noticed in Moi's pictures he always hides himself under a mask or somethin. Let me tell you!...he is GORGEOUS! Rrrrruuuufffff! Big dimples and beautiful face.

Oh my, I wonder that Mr. Moi also has buns of steel and a great body.

I wonder if Mr. Moi still drives with that cap on.

I wonder if you know that Mr. Moi started me on my path of 'faith' the first time I met him. And oh how I love him for that. Thank you Mr. Moi.

I wonder how many times I've mentioned that Mrs. Moi is TRULY an angel walking on this earth.

I wonder if GmaSue and I will be getting together in May. *happy dance

I wonder how our Wren is doing. I think of you so often (((Ms. Wren))).

Oh my god, you guys, I will be SIXTY in May!

I wonder that I will go play some games now. Got a movie rented for tonight, hope it's good.

I wonder if you all know how much I love you. Hugs and kisses.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (03-03-2009), barbo (02-28-2009), GmaSue (03-01-2009), Koala77 (02-28-2009), Lara (03-03-2009), Nik-key (03-03-2009), pono (03-01-2009), who moi (03-04-2009)