View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 02:50 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
ps although this might be off the wall I think bipolar is a gift from the great unknown because it brings us a chance to draw us closer to the great unknown...if we were happy and go lucky, it would probably never cross our mind...
I too only know of one person, Attie, who has gotten better
Dear Bobby,
Attie is the person I remember too.

The holidays don't bother me much. Since I was 5 my family celebrates the holiday strictly as a religious holiday. I go to church that day.

At night I have been picturing my friend who was in a diabetic coma last year (december) for 9 days. She came out of it the Sunday before Christmas and I was the first one who saw her awake. I have been replaying how that time went for us (fam and friends) ). She is ok now, going to school and working at a job she likes...and taking her meds.

I guess I have been thinking about the journey of bipolar. The bipolar has set me on a different path than I had planned in my early 20s. But that is true of most people -- our early 20s plans don't hold up.

I've been wondering what kind of journey I am on.
I am certainly not on a journey to accomplish/achieve great things because I can't do that.
Perhaps the journey is to find meaning in the life as it is.

Mari