View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 03:13 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile

Hi, Waves,
I pushed the words/ideas of "purpose" and "reason" together without thinking.

I guess I was wondering what purpose/reason it serves us as a species AND as indiviuals to have the bipolar genes report to duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
But I wonder what has brought these wonderings to mind~ waves ~
I've been tired for a month or two and need a break. Also I see my hypnotherapist on Friday for the first time in a month. I am frustrated because I was sure that she could guide me with sleep and she seems partly off on a wrong track right now -- says I like the night and hate the day. When the truth is that I love AND hate the night. AND THIS is a big freaking difference if someone is treating me for sleep issues.

I can live in ambiguity. That is part of my sickness. I would love to live more clearly in the here or the there. ....Not in two or three places/ways at the same time.
I embrace ambiguity and make life more complicated.
I am comfortable with muted shades. Is this bipolar? Is this a gift? HA? Should I try to see it that way??????

But these muted shades make life harder. How does it work for the other folks who see things as one way or another and not .....well, NOT?

Also, last week, my accupuncturist told me how she handles the 3 or so "blue" days she gets each week. She literally snaps her fingers and tells herslef to snap out of it. She suggested I do the same.

...problems getting into see the dentist for routine visit. His office keeps canceling -- or worse, not showing up...seems he is having personal problems....but I don't wanna know about them.. I just want my teeth cleaned and I want the teeth grinding at night to stop.
Ok...waaaaaaaay more than you asked. I am going to go find something to do.

Mari