View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 07:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mike, mrs. D. & Roz,

Thank you for your responses. As I have previously said, this forum has many incredibly bright individuals … with the three of you being excellent examples. I pray that we can continue on with healthy and considerate dialogue as there is much we can learn from the research and experiences of others.

Mike, hyperbarics does address inflammation, thus providing pain relief associated with RSD. I have recently been in contact with an individual involved in Hyperbaric Research and Development for 33 years. In his experience, RSD patients who find relief with hyperbarics do not require ongoing treatments. Because Sarah’s symptoms continue to resurface, he believes that infection is perpetuating her illness.

Mrs. D, it is evident that in many illnesses, infection has done irreversible damage; and when that is the case, building up the immune system and finding beneficial therapies is so very important. I am reading a very helpful book, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, & Lyme Disease by Burton Goldberg and Larry Trivieri, Jr.. There truly are many answers to be discovered in Alternative Medicine.

Roz, your passion in raising awareness of Lymes is to be applauded. Thanks for caring enough to share your experience in hopes of helping others!!

It is important that we don’t get caught up in the panic of every new theory that surfaces, but sometimes a little hysteria is warranted and just may provide the help and answers we are all seeking.

Blessings,
Jeanne
jenno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
buckwheat (03-01-2009), fmichael (03-01-2009)