View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 10:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Marshall Protocol for Sarcoidosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by edj2001 View Post
Hi all,

I am a new member and have read some posts in this thread. I started my research 10 years ago when I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis. I understand the feeling of despair of chronically ill people and feel the pain of the very sick people on this site. .

I have been treating my sarc with the Marshall Protocol (MP) for three years and have had significant improvement. I expect a complete cure in the next year or two.

It is actually the reactivated innate immune system that kills the intracellular bacteria infection. The low dose pulsed antibiotics are bacteriostatic protein inhibitors that block the 70S bacterial ribosome from making the proteins that they use to protect themselves from the Host immune system.

The MP is not easy, requires discipline, and must be approached slowly to avoid the immunopathology associated with the toxins released with the die off of infected cells.

Marshall is not selling anything. You must work with you own doctor to prescribe the medications.

Members of the Autoimmune Research Foundation have presented the MP science at several international medical/science/genomic conferences in the past two years. Links to transcripts and videos can be found at the MP study site.

Two peer reviewed papers discussing the MP science have just been published. Three more will appear in an April publication. Here is a link (below) to the first two along with an article by Amy Proal who is recovering from CFS.

Gene

Sorry, My post was returned. I am not allowed to post links. Maybe you can search by description.

Two peer reviewed papers have just been published on Elsevier's website:

Albert PJ, Proal AD, Marshall TG. Vitamin D: The alternative hypothesis. Autoimmunity Reviews, in press.

dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.autrev.2009.02.016

A full-text preprint is available from:
AutoimmunityResearch.org/transcripts/AR-Albert-VitD.pdf

And:

Proal AD, Albert PJ, Marshall TG. Autoimmunity in the Era of the Metagenome. Autoimmunity Reviews, in press.

dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.autrev.2009.02.011

A full-text preprint is available from:
AutoimmunityResearch.org/transcripts/AR-Proal-Metagenome.pdf

There are still 3 papers "in press" at the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. They have been peer reviewed and accepted, but are awaiting publication in the special issue "Frontiers in Autoimmunity." There is also still a paper in gestation, which has not yet been submitted.

And:

Article about the MP by Amy Proal:
bacteriality.com/about-the-mp
Hi Gene,

Sorry, I almost missed your post up there. I am so happy for you that the Marshall Protocol is helping, and thanks for your further explanation. I actually took the protocol in to our family doctor many months back; but since my daughter has had RSD of the intestines for four years, he was concerned that it would be too hard on her system.

I really need to do more research into the protocol and Sarcoidosis. Ten years ago, after literally months of in-patient testing, my Mom was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis. She did not fit the profile, as she was 67 and had never had any prior problems. It was a very complicated illness, pretty much stumping the doctors at one of the country's best teaching hospitals. She initially presented with stroke symptoms, with an MRI "confirming" that thought; but as the weeks passed, it became apparent that was not the case. Once the Sarcoidosis was discovered, it was thought that what was going on in her brain was likely the same. They began treating her with very high doses of steroids. It turned out that they were mistaken. In actuality, it was a virus that she likely acquired because her immune system had been suppressed by the Sarcoidosis. Sadly, the steroids inflamed the virus and we ended up losing her.

I am so very happy for you and that there is an end in sight! Thanks so much for sharing.

Jeanne
jenno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote