View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

I get it. You are angry. We have used up all of your resources and put holes in your lovely blue aura So on behalf of the human race, I would like to apologize.

That being said, as a mother myself I feel the need to point out that temper tantrums will get you nowhere. So knock it off! Luring me into the outside world with days of miraculous sunshine and warm weather only to turn around and dump ice in my back yard the same day is nothing but a temper tantrum and you know it! Enough is enough young lady!

Threatening to dump 4 to 10 inches of snow on me overnight will only cause me to punish you by using more electricity for heat and entertainment, and more cleaning products since I will be trapped in my house. And don't get me started on the gas I will be wasting while playing in the ice with my car for lack of anything better to do.

It is time to cut the tantrum out and put the snow back in the clouds and move on. Do not force me to call a meeting of all of the aquanet users in this world to come together and spray for retalliation.

Thank You.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (03-01-2009), AZjanie (03-01-2009), barb02 (03-01-2009), FinLady (03-01-2009), Ivy2 (03-01-2009), karousel (03-01-2009), SallyC (03-01-2009), woodhaven (03-02-2009)