View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 06:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile steve and Carolyn

Steve,
Hi, I am new here and think this update is a great idea. I don't feel real accepted at the moment but I am hoping that this will change if people get a chance to know that I am here for the same reasons as everyone else.
I had to laugh out loud when I got a visual of you working the shrimp. I have sent food flying around in restaurants before..........just wasn't shrimp. Happy belated birthday to you girlfriend.
I love the same movies and have to see them every Xmas also. As many remakes of the Scrooge movie that they do, the original is also my favorite and a must see.

Carolyn,
I do understand the frustration of being ill and living alone. I have been single for almost 15 years. It takes everything to get the smallest things accomplished and I just hate calling someone to do a few minute chore for me.
I was told by my family to put my pride in an envelope and bury it in the backyard. I even had to call somebody to dig the hole. LOL
I love my life and am very content alone, but at this time I am more incapacitated than ever and it is had to keep up with things.
I have a dog and cat and love them dearly, but lately they sure seem like a lot of work. I am going to have to teach the dog to change the litter box and the cat to let the dog out to do his duty. Won't that be great???????
It is the least they could do after all I have done for them. ha ha.
Take care,
Judy
heyjude5050 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote