View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 04:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Awesome Video

Steve,

I really enjoyed watching that video. It is a really neat way to get a glimpse of the things that mean something to someone. Sorry to hear about the motor. I am sure you will get it up and going again in no time.

I started the COQ10 last week. So far, I have not noticed a difference. I have been exercising and that has helped lift my spirits a little bit this past week. That...and the fact that we actually had two sunny days in a row here! I never realized how much that really affects me. We are actually thinking about possibly moving back to the high desert of California again. There is a lot to think about and I don't want to make any decisions right now. We are planning to go and visit there in July and I will probably have a better idea after the visit.

After a couple of e-mails back and forth with my MDS, he feels that my symptoms are related to Fibromyalgia and anxiety. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in April of 2008. I never really bought the diagnosis because of the fact that I had a tremor. As far as the anxiety, I have had that on and off for about six years. I still think that there is something else going on and I am going to keep pursuing it.

Well, that is is for me. I just wanted to check in and say hello.

TTYL,

Evonne
Evonne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
stevem53 (03-04-2009)