Thread: My PN Saga
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 08:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

LizaJane, thank you so much for your concern. I rarely take the Piroxacam anymore. I always was on the lowest dose there was. Yes, I was aware and the doctor told me to only take it when needed. I haven't had much trouble in awhile.

As far as what kind of PN I have - no, the only thing the neuro ever said was unspecified. Yes, I have looked at your charts and no I do not know/can't remember what my workup was other than the EMG and an MRI on my back which showed nothing pressing anywhere. Now with the prediabetes popping into the picture, I am wondering if this has been it all along. As I said, I need to get all my original reports and then fill in the charts where I can.

The following paragraph is a repeat from one of my earlier replies and I would like to hear thoughts and/or opinions if there are any.

I was doing a drug interaction check http://www.medscape.com/druginfo/druginterchecker on everything I take and found a confliction between Tramadol and Prozac. I would like to stop the Prozac and start on, is it SAMe that would be appropriate here?

Thank you all again.

diana
dlshaffer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote