View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 06:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lyme Disease and Under our Skin Documentarty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslday View Post
Dear Mike,

I appreciate your position on this and in consideration of your comments regarding your grandfathers book, of which I would be highly interested in reading, I draw you attention to an excerpt from a blog published on Dr. Russell Blaylock's website entitled "Regimentation in Medicine and the Death of Creativity" Dr. Blaylock is a neurosurgeon, author and lecturer, here he speaks directly about the state of modern medicine, a very interesting read. As much of the discussion on the forum has been focused on the possible link between viruses and RSD I thought this excerpt about the case of Dr. Barry Marshall and Dr. Robin Warren who discovered the virus that causes ulcers brings the point home.

On a personal note I'm very happy to see the tone and nature of this thread is providing a respectful platform for open discussion and learning. Thank you all for your thought provoking contributions.

MsL
MsL,

Thanks for sharing Dr Baylock's comments. There is a huge controversy in the Lyme Disease community and it is well presented in the documentary "UNDER OUR SKIN" It is a must see.

One of the researchers mentioned is Dr. McDonald. I can't post links but check out some of his posts at these addresses (below). He has identified the Lyme bacteria in 7 out of the 10 Alzheimers brains he has tested. He has also observed Lyme biofilns in what he says provides proof of concept for chronic Lyme.
Gene

Also, great article by Amy on biofilms

edj2001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
buckwheat (03-01-2009)