View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 08:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Kefrin!! That stinks that you have spinal issues!! I am sorry. Does the doc think that your mobility will improve in time?( from the spinal injury) My friend does not need any help walking however she has some wasting of her muscles in her calves. The muscles in her face have lost tone as well and she has a bit of difficulty speaking clearly...both the kids have this as well...the youngest is very severe as her teeth have grown in severely crooked....the same girl can not print or write so the high scool uses a computer for her to do her work!!! It is her computer that the school gave her and has been with her thru public school and into high school! The girls may have some problems but they do not lack a sense of humour!!! They are so funny and so loving!
I noticed that you live in Ontario!! I live in Keswick, Ontario...north of Newmarket! I think we are only a matter of a few hours apart Is it cold there like it has been here!! It just dropped a couple days ago to -20ish...brrrrrrr!!

LOVE DORRIE!!
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (01-08-2015)