Thread: eye yi yie...
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 10:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Poor kid. I feel for him.

Look on the bright side. At least you now know what it isn't! When I was getting tested for parasites and intestinal pathogens, I thought the lab at the hospital was testing for all parasites and bacteria. I did some more research and got the lab's list of what they test for, and found out I wasn't tested for Candida and some other bacterias and parasites I had read about on other forums. I was mad .

So, I went to an alternative doctor out of frustration and he immediately ordered a stool test through Diagnos-Techs lab. I was diagnosed with a bacterial overgrowth and I was treated with Chinese herbs. Interestingly enough, I also had a low secretory IgA. I'm glad I didn't do antibiotics because I think they are one of the causes of my multiple food allergies. My acu said they aren't effective for this kind of thing anyways, and it wasn't like he was rabidly against antibiotics.

I'm sure you are getting all the results of Con's tests, but if you aren't, make sure you do and double check what he has been tested for. It's possible something has been missed.

Claire