Thread: Happy Friday~
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 11:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning everyone, getting an early start here. Just dropped the boy off at school and thought I would see how all my friends are doing.

Jan, i couldn't stop thinking about cookies so I ended up making about 4 dozen last night. I sent some to school with the kids and I am encouraging everyone to have a few so they are not around to tempt me. so far so good.

I think that is so nice to feed the animals like that. The most I can do is put up a bird feeder. I had it outside my bedroom window but I had to move it because the birds would fly into my window. So since I am a big Hitchcock fan I decided that I didn't want to relive the Birds I moved it out to the back of the yard and sure enough they found it.

Weather is still nice here today. Lots of sun and high in the 60's.

Nancy, how are you doing today after your marathon MRI session. Any answers yet? I am sure you are very sore and tired after that so take it easy.

Well I am going to put up the rest of the decorations and Christmas up this place. Have a great Friday...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote