Thread: Quick question
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 11:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Patricia,

I think the only one that can conclusively put this MS or no MS question to bed is your neuro. He is the only one qualified.

I am concerned that you've had symptoms for some six years and yet all of your tests come back as normal. Something is causing these symptoms and if you don't have a neuro or have not seen one lately the best place to start is with your PCP/GP. They normally do all of the ground work before referring you to a neuro for further evaluation of MS.

Keep in mind that there are many diseases and disorders whose symptoms mimic MS to a T. All of this should be taken into consideration before actually seeing a neuro and all of the tests, primarily blood tests, can be performed by your PCP/GP.

If I was you I would still be curious as to what is causing these symptoms and want it checked out completely. An MRI eval from a car accident is NOT the same as an MRI for eval of MS. They are looking for two completely different results and there is no contrast involved in the first MRI.

JMHO
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote