View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 02:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Chasing the answer down...

Rick et al:

Yes we should all live in a yellow submarine, and there we would find peace and enjoy watching the fish swim by....
But unfortunatley you would need to take "other" drugs than the mainstream ones doled out for PD.

Back to the great chase we are on for answers before the grim reaper is standing by our bedside (we can only put him off for just so long), the more I read the more confused I get. it's like trying to find your way around London without a compass and a great deal of luck. I followed one train of thought that connected glucose to alcohol which is fuel that cannot be stored..which led me to a link about alcoholism and dopamine deficiency, which takes us to the question of why we are so easily mistaken for a drunk when we are dyskinetic.

I clearly am suffering from sleep deprivation as this is a rather random and rambling post. Just wanted to tell you, I think the answer is so nebulous when we want to understand our own bodies, that first we need a true picture of the universe and I don't know anyone with a camera that powerful.
vertigo (03-04-2009)