View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 03:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Maybe worth looking into?

HI MIKE,

"DR. ROZ" IS OBVIOUSLY CONCERNED AND CARES DEEPLY ABOUT YOU. BECAUSE OF THIS, SHE WANTS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT MISSING ANYTHING ... AND NOW IT IS MY TURN. I EXTRACTED THIS FROM THE QUOTE I POSTED IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST:

[Tiny "pleomorphic" bacteria have been photographed living within the cells of the immune system of sarcoidosis patients. Emil and Barbara Wirostko produced stunning electron microscope photographs of immune phagocytes each containing hundreds of tiny bacterial forms, around 0.01 to 0.025 microns in diameter, living in colonies within the very cells (phagocytes) which are supposed to kill these bacterial parasites. One of the Wirostko photographs can be found at http://www.autoimmunityresearch.org/wirostko-fig3.jpg It is important to understand that these bacteria are "coccoid" (round, and very, very small), 10 to 100 times smaller than the shapes these same pleomorphic bacteria will take when they enter the bloodstream.]

[We found that you can measure a hormone (in the blood) resulting from the Th1 inflammation produced by these tiny bacteria, and that it is elevated in Sarcoidosis patients. It is also often elevated in CFS patients, indicating that the inflammation of CFS is often very similar to that of Sarcoidosis.]

MIKE, I KNOW THAT YOUR SARCOIDOSIS IS IN REMISSION, BUT COULD IT POSSIBLY BE THAT THE BACTERIA DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE STILL PRESENT IN THE CELLS OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM? IT IS ALSO INTERESTING THAT THERE IS A SIMILAR HORMONE LINK IN CFS PATIENTS. I REALIZE THAT YOUR DIAGNOSIS IS RSD; BUT IT IS AMAZING HOW MANY SYMPTOMS OVERLAP IN CHRONIC FATIGUE, FIBROMYALGIA, RSD, AND LYMES.

JUST SHARING BECAUSE I CARE.

JEANNE
jenno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
buckwheat (03-02-2009), fmichael (03-02-2009)