View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 12:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rparsons View Post
Hi ,

Over 3 weeks ago I stupidly slipped coming down the stairs and smacked my head 4 times. I've had a whooping headache ever since. last week I was diagnosed as having PCS ( doctor said it was Hemicranial). I'm really confused most of the time , I keep forgetting things that I used to know straight off. I keep getting my words mixed up too. I don't understand anything about PCS. Forgetting things is making me feel so useless , also, I have no interest in most things that I used to love doing like playing guitar. I've no energy either but then I get a mad spike of energy but then i come crashing down again. Sorry for waffling on I'll get to the point. the pain in my head is unbearable. The doctors put me on Zydol and Difene , when I take them the pain just numbs it never completely goes away, when the pills wear off the pain comes with a vengeance sometimes it gets so bad it makes me cry. Is there anything else I can do to ease the pain in my head? I don't know anything to do.

Thanks,
R
hi
rest both mental and physical is so important ,if you broke your leg you wouldn't. run about on it and they can,t put a cast on your brain , if you are still trying to work, and you can take sometime off , it can only do you good , take plenty of water multi vitamins / omega 3/6 fatty acid

keep us posted your not alone with this ,you may come right in the next couple of weeks ,its really hard to say have you had a CT scan or MRI push to get one done, go back to your doc if its not getting better

best wishes and welcome
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote