View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 06:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Chat

Hi all. I did go back and was permitted entry, yet the guard insisted that he hadn't refused me entry the day before! Then, quite by accident I'm "sure"... he once again punched in info for me to be in line and he didn't do it correctly. I ended up waiting for the wrong person, and then had to wait for the correct one, much behind others I was ahead of in the first place.

My dog became physically ill during all this...as a side note. When I noticed him salivating, I began to take him outside. Someone had "propped up" a disabled woman against the wall... hiding the push button door control! We only made it to the elevator because of the delay. (Yes, I cleaned it up.) I also developed a migraine while inside.

I did take the paperwork to the guard when I returned that morning. He told me it still didn't apply to him because he is with HOMELAND SECURITY. Any complaint I had would have to go to the main office. BTW he never directly addressed me, facing me to talk, always to the side and never looked at me in the eyes the second day.

I gave him the paperwork, and noted his name. Once home, I wrote my congressman. No reply as yet. I also emailed a recent acquaintance who is with homeland security. No reply either.

But now I have another issue... time valued... see other thread?