Thread: Checkin In!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 08:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi

I'm checking in and just forwarning that I am GRUMPY, today! No major reason, just life itself. But, wanting a drink because of feeling this way, is not at the forefront of my brain, so that is certainly a good thing!

We just got about 10inches of snow Monday, kids had the day off from school. Of course, left me confused and yesteday I sent my oldest to school in jeans on a gym day, oy!! lol

I did a whole bunch of spring cleaning over the weekend, (yes, I started uber-early!). It feels nice to have my house back to being organized....clutter and disorganization irk me. Can't believe how long it takes to get a home back to order once you move the crib from your own bedroom---that was a couple of months ago, too, hehehe.....

Now that my middle son is in school, I find myself a little less demanded, and a little more able to get the little things done, the little things that help keep the home functioning....

Ay, my grumpiness, nothing to do with kids....nothing to do with dh, at least not this time...and nothing to do with anything in particular.....just UGH and ARGH.....

Hope all is well in the land of NT?