View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I would contact her so BOTH of you can go to your hospital and speak to a patient advocate about fixing the mix up. Its UNfair that you should have to pay for an MRI because they wont fix their mess. I would sit in that waiting room until the cows came home, or they fixed it. its INSURANCE FRAUD for them to keep billing after they have been advised they are using the wrong information. Maybe she has been getting YOUR bills?! I would stop in and ask her to meet you in a public place, and discuss this hospital mix up. She may not wish to speak to or deal with you at all. As far as a stalker. You cannot be responsible for the actions of others, you can only be responsible for your own actions. You cannot predict what another will or wont do. Once she is aware of this very close name game connection she will be more aware of in coming and out going information.

Medical care is a precious thing, and insurance companies have caps and limits. please dont let treatments for another patient eat up your limits.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (03-04-2009)