Old 03-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart Hey there Wes

Hi WesFace,

STICK AROUND!!! Like Glue!!!

Death is forever, suicidal feelings and thoughts... those go away. They WILL go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes View Post
There is a suicide forum you might want to post in to get some good input from folks who've been there and dealt with it.
Here is the link to the forum Twinkletoes was referring to... i had a bit of trouble finding it in the forum list... but i finally extracted it by digging in the dirt, lol...

(Neurotalk Communities) Survivors of Suicide

It is right here on the same board as us.

I am not saying you should go there instead of here. But posting there AS WELL might be good. The folks there have gone through the befores and afters... ppl who have ended it, those left behind, ppl who have tried to end it and are now struggling still, and those who emerged with a new outlook... I do encourage you to visit... if you feel shy, perhaps just read at first.

Meanwhile, KEEP POSTING HERE. We are here for you, ok???

Now as for being afraid to tell mom coz of being afraid to go places you don't wanna... well, i can think of worse places to go than a hospital... which is most likely where she will take you. And if she thinks you're fooling... i think you should take yourself to the hospital.

Do you have a psychiatrist and or therapist? Can you call them to talk?

They, and hospital ppl, are all resources you have... just like us... to help you get through. You may need medications if you are not taking any - or an adjustment if you already are. But only doctors can do this.

Please please, do go and allow a doctor to help you through this. I hear fear in your post... that means you do not want to die. You want to live! Doctors can help you do that!

Sending you positive vibes and hoping you will stay with us... in *ALL* senses of the term!

~ waves ~

p.s.... Wes... do we know your mom...? you say we might? If it is who i think it could be, do you know how precious you are to her? She will not do anything to hurt you, only to help you. Please let her know exactly what is going on. Please.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-04-2009), Curious (03-04-2009), Twinkletoes (03-05-2009)