View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 12:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow,

I too am in awe! I understand being a miracle survivor, because my annie ruptured as well. But I had no other "insults" like a stroke, or other results. I just had an Annie that ruptured, but came out ok. However, I have suffered with depression, memory loss, and some speech impediments. These symptoms seem to not have presented themselves until now, some 4 months later! I am glad I found this site, because people like you give me hope.

Best of luck on your driving test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPer View Post
Pfrabbit, I don't know how much you know of my story but I am a miracle to be here to tell you about me. I don't know how large the aneurysm was before rupturing ..... after rupture it was 2.2 cm, huge. I suffered a serious heart attack, the ruptured brain aneurysm and 2 hemorraghic strokes. Most people don't survive a rupture. I"ve never asked the Dr. how or why Social Services got involved but I expect it was because most physicians would fear brain damage and or expectations of impending non survival. At any rate I live on my own and survive on my own now. I also have my Dr.'s ok to retake my driver's exam.

Glenn
Pfrabbit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote