View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 03:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I read ya, and I have come to respect you for how you stand up to ANYBODY if you believe in something (I think God might even have some trouble when you go through those pearly gates). I can see you now pointing out some protocol they use in Heaven and questioning it). lol just kidding. It's actually an asset; I think I would feel a lot better if I weren't so worried about what others think. Thanks for the 7 years of good lessons. (Are you certified in that area? lol) I consider you (and always will) to be one of my cloose friends, and we've always been separated by hundreds of miles.

We have a mission - and to quote what a little sign that my friend, Judy, gave to my husband; it says: "Shut up; Lead; or Get Out of the Way!"

So I refuse to let petty arguments, opinions, or other trivial things that simply take up time get in my way. And I think you feel that way, also. So to everybody reading this, if some of us are rude, outspoken, or lah out at you on occasion, it has nothing to do with how much we like or don't like you. It's about "time."

Hey - did you see that? I just made us a theme for our next project! Everybody will be wearing a pin that has the face of a clock, and the logo will say (curved around the top" "It's about time" and in the middle of the pin it will say "Cure PD" or "Help Cure PD." You like??? No?(copyrighted)

hugs to ya
Peg
pegleg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bandido1 (03-05-2009), jingle belle (03-05-2009), vertigo (03-04-2009), ZucchiniFlower (03-04-2009)