View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 05:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMACK View Post
wesface

I Too FEEL PICKED ON but the only voices i hear are those physically around me or the voices of my inner conscience...some say voices telling you what to do some say your inner thoughts.

are the voices you hear taking over your daily events............stopping you from doing what you know to be right and proper??????????????

do the voices tell you to do things that you yourself do not want to do???????????????

if so tell who evr you trust.....that you need help/////MEDICAL HELP.
VOICES IN OUR HEAD are only harmful when they tell us to do things we know to be wrong/Imoral/against the Law

other than that inner vioces are meer words steering us through life too the best of our inner ability..................try not to be scared of inner voices unless they are threatening or commanding you act out unlawful acts.......when this happens go straight to ER[A+E in UK]...........TELL THEM YOU ARE THERE TO PREVENT HARM HAPPENING.

Wesface.............most of all understand at this time in your life these voices you hear are part of you...........................allow them to be heard ..........do not always allow what is said to be carried out........YOU ARE IN CONTROL....KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF THIS...........WHN YOU REALLY STRUGGLE GO TO HOSPITAL...CALL A TRUE FRIEND..........someone who knows and understands you

take care WESFACE...........................

David
thank you evreyone is so helpfull here
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (03-04-2009), DMACK (03-04-2009)