View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 05:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
This is not just bad feelings... or being picked on.

You are not a practical joke. You are a dear person, and you must take care of yourself, and allow other people to help take care of you. That includes your mom, doctors...

To start with, please tell your mom EXACTLY what is going on - have her read these posts.

Bizi was absolutely right in the other thread. You are experiencing psychotic symptoms.

Please ask mom to take you to the hospital, and have her talk to your pdoc for you if he does not take you seriously. When you are in better shape, it will be time to have a confrontation with pdoc, or find a new one. But for now, get mom to advocate for you.

People have died because of hearing voices telling them to kill... right now, you say you know it's just you, it's not real. That is because you are still partly lucid. I am glad you are still partly lucid! This is the time when you have the ability to recognize severe symptoms and your need for treatment. These symptoms need to be treated NOW.

If these symptoms go untreated, your condition can worsen into florid psychosis. That term means you may hear and see things that are not real and perceive as completey real. It means a complete detachment from reality. That is a very DANGEROUS condition, and you need medical attention before things have a chance of getting that bad.

Oh gosh, i don't know what else to say. I am scared for you, Wes, that is how bad this situation is. You need to go to hospital. Please.

What exactly have you told mom?

~ waves ~
hey waves my mom is to busy at work to take me and none of my freind have vehicles right now so im kinda boned
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (03-04-2009), DMACK (03-04-2009), Dmom3005 (03-04-2009)