Thread: I'm about done
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Help I'm about done

...with the whole nausea/vomiting thang. I am at my rope's end. I am trying to get past this but it's kicking my butt!

I got up this morning and didn't have to take a zofran for the first time in days. I was all excited. Then I took the cipro and the flagyl and off I went again. I ate first, just like the doc said to. No luck.

I took a four hour nap this afternoon and when I got up, here we go again. I have one more day of the flagyl, done with the cipro tonight, and then I have two days of diflucan and some sort of mouth swish that I have to do for a week to get rid of the thrush.

Anyone have any ideas what to do to combat the nausea? It goes on for hours, and I can feel it creeping up on me even now. I'm trying ginger ale and crackers but even that seems to set it off.

I just want to know it will go away and that I am not going to live on zofran. The doc has no more tricks in his bag for me, just says it will pass.

Signed:
Barfy

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (03-04-2009), Twinkletoes (03-05-2009)