Thread: I'm about done
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks Holly! I was so hoping it was over when I didn't need the zofran this morning. I guess I should have taken it anyway. I've been doing that every morning and it does help. I only have a few more pills and I hate calling and asking for more meds, cause this doc is one of those guys who only writes the scrip for a few days at a time, and I get hit with a full copay regardless of how many pills I get!

I am guessing a discussion is in order about costs and amounts. I am also out of pain meds after tonight and I need more. I don't want to have the discussion about too many pain meds. I don't think I am a seeker. I didn't use much of the stuff they had me hooked to when I was in the hospital and they commented on it, and I told them I just used the pump to keep me off the edge so I wouldn't be whining but would still remember that I did have to be careful of the incision, etc.

I'm calling tomorrow to fight, but tonight I am gonna lay here and be the weepy, puky, smelly girl that I am now.

The good thing? I get a shower tomorrow!!!!

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (03-05-2009), Twinkletoes (03-05-2009)